Thursday, 23 April 2009

Welcome to my blog!

Hey everyone, dont really know where to start on this! What better day to start it than on the first day of the Topshop sale! I hope you enjoy reading about my style, and I hope it also relates to you. I dont believe in spending more than 20 quid on a top, so obviously I think you dont need to spend too much money to look nice! And lastly, I'd like to have discussions to, which I am very into. Thanks, and I hope you enjoy reading :) x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome to the blogging world! i look forward to seeing your blog! :]
visit mine: http://olivethebrave.blogspot.com/

Serina said...

Hey! Thank you for looking :D I looked at yours too + am liking your style! Hope you visit again soon :)

Katy said...

sounds like a great blog to me! found you cuz of glitterpills. write on....and check mine out, please!

chicweekny.blogspot.com

thanks!

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting, I reply to all comments (or if I don't reply, I stop by at your blog!) x