H! By Henry Holland
I really like some of the things in the new H! by Henry Holland line at Debenhams! And I think the Pixie Geldof photos are great too. I really like the second to last look most... what do you think? The collection is quite affordable too (surprisingly) with things starting from £4.
Check it out here!
Denim "Maya" Leggings, £18 (I'm not a big fan of "Jeggings" but these look quite denim-y - I'll have to see what they're really like in the shop!)
Grey Polka Dot Blazer, £45
It really is nicer in the shop. The fabric is so soft and silky!
This collection really does cater for everybody. It goes from retro to girly to punky.
Serina x
9 comments:
Everything about these pictures is amazing!
Thanks for always commenting my posts, that makes me so happy, thank you. I'm not a huge fan of Pixie, I prefer Peaches' style, but I do like Pixie's hair color. Whoa that blazer is awesome! Pretty!
oooh! i like this henry of holland! very very cool!
xo
justyna
Everything´s perfect.
Pixie´s amazing:)
great pics!!!!!!!!!! nice blog sweety!!!! I LIKE it!!! i folloW you I hOpe You Fooolllooww me TOooo???
kissssss from germany ;*)
Pixie looks amazing here! I love the photos! the prices for the collection sound pretty good too! love the blog by the way!
So stellar. in love. thanks for posting! we love your blog <33
-N + K
www.fanseapants.com
Thanks for this post. Henry Holland is an amazing designer. I just picked up something from Debehams by him in Mall of the Emirates, in Dubai.
Hey...visit my blog. I would be honored if you were to follow me, but first check it out!
I am now your follower:)
Tc, Nia B
Dubai's It Girl
www.dubaisitgirl.com
Loving the forth pics cognac bag !
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting, I reply to all comments (or if I don't reply, I stop by at your blog!) x