Saturday, 8 May 2010

Quick post : I think I've found it...

Sorry for the lack of posts, busy with revision :'( Thanks to the three new followers! :)



I think I have officially found my last day dress. 


Matches the oscars theme? Near enough
Nice fabric? Yes
Matches my skin tone? I think so, even though I haven't tried it.
In the derby store? NO :@ French connection, and they can't even order it in! How ridiculous is that? The amount of money people have to pay, and they can't even order in? A joke is what it is.



If I was a bride to be at the moment, I would wear this! Which says alot for what kind of dress it is, but I don't care!

I'm thinking I'll wear it with my hair up, gold accessories, probably a cuff. Carefree and summery, exactly what I want. And nice glowing make up.

I'll save the red lippy for the night?


They have it in a kind of jade green too. Which they call gatward green.



£130, French Connection

The verdict? You tell me :) I'm in love with it, and it isn't too expensive, especially for french connection!

If it looks right on, I'm buying.

Serina xxx

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well in my opinion, I like the white one more but thats just me. I think it has a very classy and original feel to it that probably not a lot of other people will have. I think if you wear it you should curl your hair in big ringlets.
Best of luck,
Poppy

http://poppysperspective.blogspot.com/

xoLauraox09 said...

I like the white one better too. And if you want to wear red lipstick in the day, go for it :)

Stars and Shoes

x x x x

Jessica said...

it's beautiful !!!

Jess said...

Ok, I'll strike out & say I prefer the green one. I think the colours pretty stunning on it & white/cream dresses are pretty overdone at the moment, however perfect the shape of this one is! Loving the maxi-ness & I think gold jewelry will set it off perfectly, but it's the kind of thing you definitely need to see on.

Take photos when you decide!

Also, thank you for being interested in the election & stuff. I try & steer away from writing too much about 'politics' because people tend to switch off, but dammit it's important!

Luca Belotti said...

cool blog!
Please visit my blog and tell me what you think about. I hope you'll be one of my followers!

Bye LB

http://lucabelotti.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love the green more x I’ve just come across your blog and I love it! Will be stopping by from now on x

Missy
High street + Couture =
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

Daniella said...

i love the dress in both colours!

SOPHIE WEARS said...

I really like the silhouette of the dresses, so soft and feminine... I love white as a color but whenever i wear it i always find a way to stain it, with food, makeup or what have you

Rebecca said...

Ahhh, it's so nice, regardless of the colour!
Could you try it on in both shades and then decide? That's probably the only way that you'll ever know properly...

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Phuong said...

wow its an amazing dress! love it in both colours!

Fab Five said...

I love the dress... such a fun and flirty style! I think I prefer the first color. I love items from the French Connection, however I have never bought anything bc it is outta my price range! But I can dream!! lol

Rohini said...

I like the first one the best. The color is the prettiest. :)
Xx

Stephanie said...

I love the dresses. They seem so flowy and serene.

Anonymous said...

beautiful outfits looks so cute

Dannie said...

soo pretty and flowy, i looove it!

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting, I reply to all comments (or if I don't reply, I stop by at your blog!) x