Love the jacket!! you should get it!!LOVE.SUMMER.FROM KUWAIT.
i just invested in a pair of sneakers/trainers/whatever. It's strange to wear comfy airy shoes for once.xx
gorgeous shoes and urban outfitters jacket, love love love ittt!XOXO, BECCAwww.fashion-train.co.uk
I love that jacket and the heels :Dwww.teenvegetariansoul.blogspot.com
Hmm I feeling investing in a good pair of mental trainers... DMs are making me feel so weighed down at the moment. Those ones are rather lovely. So is that jacket...but I don't trust Urban Outfitters, for me their clothes always fall apart!
I love those shoes! So cute! Thank you for your comment on my blog, I just love getting feedback!www.whatwouldleoniewear.blogspot.comp.s love the name of your blog! very original!
i want that jacket x
love the jeansand the shoes....they are just sooooo gorgeous
absolutely love those heels!!xx
LOVE that first jacket, its so cute!
That's a super-cute jacket, and I can never get enough of adidas originals!
i think the heels are my favourite!
really, really want the jacket! and the red shoes in the last photo http://itscohen.blogspot.com/
love the jacket and the heels 0fashionstarr0.blogspot.com/
I WANT THAT JACKET!I am going to find it!Adelehttp://moltocuriosa.com
I love those sort of jackets, I have some high tops but I only wear them to dance and the Miu-Miu-esque shoes are fabulous!xo
omg i want a jacket like this! ahh great post.
what a lovely jacket and i love the black and gold shoes toox♥x♥ :)
The baseball jacket is amazing! & I love the colour - I've seen lots of two tonal versions at topshop, but I think this one has a stronger edge. Lovely blog m'dear :)x
Thank you for visiting, I reply to all comments (or if I don't reply, I stop by at your blog!) x
19 comments:
Love the jacket!! you should get it!!
LOVE.
SUMMER.
FROM KUWAIT.
i just invested in a pair of sneakers/trainers/whatever. It's strange to wear comfy airy shoes for once.
xx
gorgeous shoes and urban outfitters jacket, love love love ittt!
XOXO, BECCA
www.fashion-train.co.uk
I love that jacket and the heels :D
www.teenvegetariansoul.blogspot.com
Hmm I feeling investing in a good pair of mental trainers... DMs are making me feel so weighed down at the moment. Those ones are rather lovely. So is that jacket...but I don't trust Urban Outfitters, for me their clothes always fall apart!
I love those shoes! So cute! Thank you for your comment on my blog, I just love getting feedback!
www.whatwouldleoniewear.blogspot.com
p.s love the name of your blog! very original!
i want that jacket x
love the jeans
and the shoes....they are just sooooo gorgeous
absolutely love those heels!!
xx
LOVE that first jacket, its so cute!
That's a super-cute jacket, and I can never get enough of adidas originals!
i think the heels are my favourite!
really, really want the jacket! and the red shoes in the last photo
http://itscohen.blogspot.com/
love the jacket and the heels
0fashionstarr0.blogspot.com/
I WANT THAT JACKET!
I am going to find it!
Adele
http://moltocuriosa.com
I love those sort of jackets, I have some high tops but I only wear them to dance and the Miu-Miu-esque shoes are fabulous!
xo
omg i want a jacket like this! ahh great post.
what a lovely jacket and i love the black and gold shoes too
x♥x♥ :)
The baseball jacket is amazing! & I love the colour - I've seen lots of two tonal versions at topshop, but I think this one has a stronger edge.
Lovely blog m'dear :)
x
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting, I reply to all comments (or if I don't reply, I stop by at your blog!) x