Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Shift Dress.

Just decided to go onto the Topshop website, and noticed the shift dresses feature on the homepage. I've already seen the dresses a million times, and wanted them (it seems they're very popular as they keep selling out and restocking them!) but I didn't think I've posted my favourite one. I really like the classic shapes, the simple ones, but I'm also looking for a christmas party type dress that is nice for a sit down meal. This one caught my eye, and I particularly like how they've styled it on the website! They've also lowered the price of this dress, (I think it was £55 before) which is a bonus! However I doubt I'll be buying it. I really love the sleeves and cuffs. 



Topshop - £46

Serina x

P.S. Outfit post soon.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I love sleeves like this, the dress is gorgeous!

xoxo

BECKY MAY said...

just amazing! love your blog, now following

BM,

thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

x

Anonymous said...

oh gosh, i think that dress is so very beautiful. i love its details. x

Marella said...

Lovely dress!

MaNAa said...

this dress is gorgeous!

DaisyLine said...

this dress is so cute :) i love it! :D
xoxo
DaisyLine from http://daisyline.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Lovely Dress ♥

lydia lee said...

I want that dress!
xx

Tanya said...

great post, love the second picture!


http://therenaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com/

X said...

So beautiful! I love the floral detail around the neck.

http://loveisdeer.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting, I reply to all comments (or if I don't reply, I stop by at your blog!) x